|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 3 cm|
- D’Addario lightest gauge of acoustic strings, minimal tension for playing ease
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .012, .015, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045.
85/15 Bronze is a hybrid winding material which combines the brilliance of 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze, making them a very versatile string for all playing styles. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation. The EZ890 is a super light gauge .009 to .045 set for light tension and enhanced playability suitable for flat picking solos and light rhythm strumming.