We have moved to
No 68 Lot 8678
E-Mart One-Stop Commercial Centre
Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi
97000 Bintulu Sarawak
(Opposite BEM Bintulu)
Brands available: Audio Technica, Samson, Blue
Building on the heritage of the renowned 20 Series line of studio microphones, Audio-Technica’s new AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
The Snowball USB Microphone from Blue Microphones is an easy to use, versatile microphone that is perfectly capable of recording studio quality audio for multimedia production, gaming, music, vocals and more. With its dual capsule design, the USB Microphone produces a rich, natural sound and three recording patterns in Omni, Cardioid and Cardioid with a -10dB pad. The latter pattern eliminates noise and distortion, while being able to record audio signal at high volume levels. The USB Microphone allows for direct connection and integration with any laptop or desktop computer, while also enacting CD-quality recording with each use!
- 1/8" Headphone Monitoring Jack
- Instant Mute
- Dual large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plug in and start recording. No extra gear needed!
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Three selectable pickup patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional
- High quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 136dB
- Switchable high pass filter and -10dB pad
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch