|Product SKU||Oxygen 25 MKV|
|Size (L x W x H)||60 cm x 32 cm x 15 cm|
- 25 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys
- Preset and DAW buttons for auto-mapped DAW controls & plugin parameters
- Smart Chord mode enables playing of enharmonic or custom chord voicings
- Smart Scale mode eliminates wrong notes making it easy to craft a perfect song
- Arpeggiator with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls
- 2 banks of 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with Note Repeat for beat production
- (8) assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- Assignable fader lets you mix your productions with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Display provides instant parameter feedback
- Ergonomically designed pitch and modulation wheels & 1/4” sustain pedal input
- Includes MIDI editor software and a complete software production package
Welcome to the brand-new Oxygen Series from M-Audio, the Oxygen Series (MKV). In today’s world of music production, controlling your digital music environment is important. It is not only how the pros improve their workflow, but also how they create unique cutting-edge signature sounds. M-Audio has updated the most iconic series of MIDI keyboard controllers on the market for software-based music production and performance. The new Oxygen Series (MKV) keyboard controllers offer innovative advancements in hardware control enabling you to create modern cutting-edge music on stage or in the studio.
The Oxygen 25 (MKV) controller includes powerful features essential for creating and producing music such as Note Repeat (a staple mark in beat production), Full Velocity Control of keys and 8 pads, 8 assignable knobs for controlling effect plugins and virtual instruments, and an assignable fader for mixing: all opening a world of precise music creation techniques making your signature sound professional and modern.
Note Repeat allows you to hold down any of the 8 custom-made M-Audio velocity-sensitive performance pads in 2 available pad banks to hear a repeated rhythmic pattern at a selectable note division. The Note Repeat feature can be activated momentarily or can be used in Latch mode. If you choose Momentary, holding the Note Repeat button will make the note played by the pad automatically repeat. If you choose Latch, pressing any pad will cause its assigned note to repeat without having to hold down the Note Repeat button.
Arpeggiators help add excitement and movement to music quickly and easily. The built-in Arpeggiator on the Oxygen 25 (MKV) with Type, Octave, Gate and Swing controls will creatively affect anything you are playing on the keys from any virtual instrument in your DAW. When the Arpeggiator is activated, the keyboard will repeatedly play the keys that are pressed in the selected sequence. The arpeggiator’s timing and rhythm is based on the keyboard’s time division setting in either the keyboard’s tempo, or your DAW’s tempo setting. Each note in the arpeggio will be the length selected for the time division setting. For example, if you select 1/4, each note in the arpeggio will be audible in quarter note increments. This powerful tool can operate in Latch or Momentary mode, making it easy to unleash your creativity.
What’s In The Box
Oxygen 25 (MKV)
Software Download Card
Safety & Warranty Manual
10.4” x 19.3” x 3.3”
264.1 x 490.2 x 83.3 mm