|Size (L x W x H)
|120 cm x 45 cm x 15 cm
|Out Of Stock
- Lightweight alder-body electric that is great for emerging players
- Smooth, C-shaped maple neck and rosewood fingerboard is instantly playable
- Trio of versatile pickups let you dial in a variety of tones from clean highs to punchy midrange to low-end growl
- 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone controls provide an array of tone-shaping options
Crafted from premium maple and alder wood, the Yamaha 112J Pacifica Series electric guitar boasts innate durability and a smooth action that makes it an ideal selection for anything from live performances to recording sessions. This guitar's glossy polyurethane finish glows effervescently under stage lighting while retaining its shine for years.
A five-position lever switch paired with master volume and tone knobs allow for seamless control when picking, plucking or sliding this Yamaha electric guitar. A vintage-style tremolo brings texture to your sound when you need it most.
The Yamaha Pacifica 112 Electric Guitar at a Glance
Five-position lever switch enhances tone while playing. Master volume and tone knobs let you effortlessly control sound. Vintage-style tremolo bar brings texture to your musical progressions. Alder body and maple neck offer a wonderful feel and sound. Rosewood neck ensures a smooth action across a variety of play styles and the glossy polyurethane finish delivers both durability and appeal
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Pacifica
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.614"
- Nut Material:Urea
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Vintage Style Tremolo
- Tuners:Yamaha Die-cast Sealed
- Neck Pickup:Yamaha Ceramic Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Yamaha Ceramic Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Yamaha Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:D'Addario EXL120, .009-.042